Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Life lately

Life lately has been entertaining to say the least. Here's just a snapshot of the last few days:


  • Gogo is now pulling herself up on EVERYTHING. The cat, her crib, etc...we've set up a baby corral to keep her contained.
  • Lala has taken it upon herself to inform me what is "my job" and what isn't. She's got a few opinions on that subject.
  • The development going in behind our house has 2 houses under construction and they're putting up trees today...Seems silly to plant trees after ripping out an entire forrest for 68 houses. 
  • I'm going to be an aunt! Again! BonBon should be here ANY day now, AND we get to look forward to Baby Ball sometime in March! So exciting!
  • I painted Lala's toes for the first time yesterday. I wasn't sure how she'd like it, since she doesn't seem to love typical "girly" things (not that I care) but she saw my painted toes and wanted hers done too. She now has "dancing toes" as she'll tell you. 
  • Oh...I turn 28 in a few days. That's weird. 

No comments:

Post a Comment